Sunday, October 25, 2009

An Update

Some of my regulars have requested updates on several areas of my work. Here you are:

The Books:

The "Little Nine Heavens","Post-Heaven" and "Kunlun Green Dragon Form" books are all nearing completion. It's really more a matter of spare time, interest of the public, and fighting with technology.

 The other books are out there. I have had to narrow my focus a little, since I'm working two full-time jobs right now. Both the Yang spear books and the Yang saber book are in the pipeline.

The applications manuals will take longer, since I have no local students that are trained enough to safely be victims or victors in the photos.

If you are interested in one of the books more than another, please post or email.


The Videos:

Technology is what is slowing me down right now. Getting all of it to work, especially at the same time, is currently a challenge. I don't follow the horoscopes, but I'm sure Mercury is in retrograde or something. My New-Agey friends always tell me Mercury is in retrograde when the technology starts acting up.

I may have to record sound into my cellphone for a while. It won't be beautiful, but you'll be able to hear me.

I'll be doing some video blogging to answer the questions I'm getting more effectively.

Once again, what I work on right now is based upon interest (and sales), so please drop me a line or donate or buy something if you want a particular subject sooner. I'm not in it for the money, but the amount of time I can afford to spend on this is dependent on income. I can comfortably live on about $20,000 per year up here in the low-rent part of the country, so I'm not getting rich off your dollar.


Long-Distance Training:

I'm only doing training programs for people who ask me. Mostly, it's a matter of creation, since I don't have the new programs organized yet. As soon as I have the infrastructure in place and move to a better location, I will be developing formal programs. I'm going to try and work for donations first. This has worked well for everyone involved in the past, but there ahve been times and places where I have worked very hard and not made enough to survive. (In some parts of the country, if you don't charge, people think it's not worth anything.)


Seminars:

Like the distance training, I'm waiting until I am relocated to start formally offering seminars.I might be willing to do some now, but my time is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment